Saturday, September 4, 2010

tokyo..

so.. i've finally decided to create a new blog.... dunno why...buang tebiat.. kekeke
well.. i currently listen to yui's song TOKYO..oho.. i feel very sad la dgr this song.. maybe because of the melody?  i ody listen it for hours and still not boring.. layan ja la.. then i google  the english translation 4 this lyrics,  geeeeehhhhh.. "The day has come for me to leave this room I’ve been used to living in I’m still bewildered at this new journey" 



and...here's the story.. i'll be leaving soon...after sahur.. get ready and go to kl sentral maybe around 6AM... then, naik bus or KLIA transit .. OMG! i still cant decide whether to naik bus or KLIA transit.. the truth.. this is my 1st time balik kampung naik MAS ok? the last time naik MAS pon masa tahun 98.(itu pun d tawau ;P) .hahah so many things have change...so not familiar and confuse... tension betol..maybe i will cry bila  smpi di KLIA.. i cry easily when i dunno what to do,[m my mom's baby girl].. .and of course! i will call my brother or kak jannah to tny itu dan ini....how,where,when to check in dan lain lain...haha they are my life jacket! So, kredit hanpon mesti berisi at least rm10 and berbateri..hahaha... i dont like, i dont noe, its hard for me to memorize or remember someone's phone no.. i jus hate anything yg ada kaitan dgn number..except money..kekekeke... so.. because im smart.. i ody switch off my hp..so bsok no need to charging my hp... n maybe..kejap lg i'll top up my credit via cimbclicks.. hahah..skrg ni top-up2 kredit suma buat online..same goes to beli baju online..haih~~ easy la.


and..now still dgr lagu yui....dunno bila mauk tukar lagu..x pndi bosan....lagi mau tulis apa? oh ya, saya sudah siap packing n_n...dlm 75%..nanti sambung after ni la..actually i hate packing.. tension la packing.. tp excited balik kampung..ngong betul! same like jemur kain.. i dunno why i hate it so much,evytime jemur kain mesti moody.. mmmm? i oso dunno why!? mysterious...hahaha.. mcm bodo..

*this is my first post..and ianya sgt panjang n padat..hahaha... i stop here.. papai & b4 that.. san francisco ice blended la'latte besar punya , this is the main reason why i gained weight during puasa..darn! bila la dpt bentuk badan mcm artis2 korea ni.. in my dream







No comments:

Post a Comment